Monday, September 13, 2010

Ugh HC Weaning Isn't Going Well

It's been another 10 days or so and my body cannot adjust to this lower dose of HC. Even my husband is seeing it. He's now remembering all of these weird symptoms I had that disappeared on HC. Now they are coming back and we aren't forgetting any longer.

The past few weeks I've constantly had that "I'm just feeling weird" feeling. The ringing in my ears is getting worse. I have moments of complete hearing loss in my ears for a few minutes at a time. I've been feeling sick to my stomach, almost flu-like without actually vomiting though and I've been having crazy hot flashes and chills. I'm way more thirsty and my pee is clear. This is all from lowering my HC dose, which makes no sense to me. I am getting up in the middle of the night to pee too.

Yesterday and the day before I had to take more HC. I was sort of afraid that if I didn't I'd start going down the adrenal crisis path. Ugh. I just hate to admit defeat on this because I really don't want to have to take HC for the rest of my life. It's pretty frustrating.

No comments: