Monday, September 17, 2012

Help Out My Nephew! Cub Scout Fundraiser

I don't think I've ever posted something like this before on my blog. I know my viewership has gone done a lot since I've change the format of things around here, but I'm hoping maybe a few of you can help out.

My nephew, Noah is in Cub scouts and I sadly cannot afford a single thing on this website to help him out. I'd be ecstatic if any of you could buy one of the tasty food items to help him out. I've been drooling over the chocolate covered pretzels, but those aren't gluten free...lol Things are a bit pricey, but most of it goes directly back to the Cub Scout Troop, so you are mostly just making a donation and getting a food item in exchange. ;)

Both my sister and I have had health problems since a young age. Only 4 months after giving birth to Noah, my sister began experiencing severe headaches. 10 months later, she was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor at age 25 and the prognosis was bad. My nephew was only 1 years old at the time...I thought my nephew was not going to have a mom. It was really that scary, but she fought on and praise God the surgery was successful and she is still with us today, more than 5 years later!However, to say that things have been rough for both of them is an understatement. She is a single mom, living with my parents and could use your help!

You have to go through this link in order for my nephew to get credit. At the top of the page it should say, "You are supporting: Scout Noah D". If anyone is having trouble with this, please comment below and I can try to help out so we make sure he gets credit for any sale. If you can't afford anything, then that's totally ok! Try to pass the link along to a friend. Cub Scout stuff can get expensive, but it's such a great way for him to meet other kids and do normal boy things! :)

Here's the long link for copy/pasting purposes.
http://www.trails-end.com/shop/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=28630577

Again, I don't normally flat out ask for stuff like this, but I want to help my sister out! Thanks everyone.

As for me, I'm currently writing up a big blog post. Not sure if I'll have the courage to actually publish it, but we will see. It is extremely personal and will be a shocker to most of my readers.

No comments: