Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Teeth Are All Better

I went to the dentist yesterday and he drilled down a few of the points on my teeth and it fixed my grinding problem for now. My one tooth was hitting another and that is what was causing the pain.

I survived my days of no caffeine, sweets, or packaged foods. The worse part was that I had a withdrawal headache. I am going to try to continue the no caffeine or sweets thing for as long as possible. Honestly, I can't say that I feel any better. I think I feel worse, but that would make sense.

These past few days haven't been too stressful for me either which helps quite a bit. We also invested in 2 window air conditioners, so my symptoms at home are not so bad day to day.

My doctor's appointment is on Monday...I am not looking forward to it.

No comments: