Saturday, January 2, 2010

Started the cytomel (T3)

Yesterday I started the cytomel. My doctor said to take 5mcg, twice daily. /sigh I'm wondering if this is too much for it at all once. I might try taking just 5mcg tomorrow to see how I feel. It has definitely improved my mood, but I feel a bit out of sorts. My temps are perfect at 98.6, but my heart seems aggravated. Sadly I just can't use that as a reference though since my heart is normally quite pissed off to say it nicely. haha

Today though my heart seemed real bad. I was just walking around my house and it clocked in at 158. Then I actually wanted to get some stuff done around the house and it was 173. Basically for the rest of the day I've been sitting on my butt. I'm not proud of that, but it's the only thing that calms my heart. Right now my heart rate is 90, but if I stand up to do anything it will shoot up through the roof.

Even with my heart as insane as it is, I got our Christmas tree down. I'm not usually the type to rush in taking the decorations down. In fact, I think last year we kept our tree up well into January. So what made me take it down early? Our newest addition to the household, Vegas our 8 month old kitten! hahah Yesterday and today he finally managed to knock the tree completely over and it just looked like hell. Rather than fix it, we both decided it was just time to pack it up. Taking the tree down was quite hellish for me, but I survived!

One thing I want to note for future reference...lol Today my husband seems the most depressed I've seen for some time. I can tell when he's hiding it, but today he cannot even hide it. He's been spending a lot of time to himself just staring. /sadface I hope all is well with him.

No comments: