Thursday, August 5, 2010

The PVC's are gone finally

Yesterday I noticed a drastic improvement in my heart rhythm and today it is about the same. I had about 5 or 6 PVC's compared to 1 every single minute or more! I don't know if it's because I stopped the B vitamins or if I added in some extra potassium and magnesium. I'm sure those didn't hurt at all, but I really think it was discontinuing the B's that did it. Now this time, I'm starting each B vitamin on their own and giving it a week to see what happens. That way I know RIGHT AWAY which vitamin(s) is causing the problems.

I might need to go to the gynecologist. Not to be too gross, but I was having a lot of mid-cycle pain this month which I haven't had for a while. I also noticed that my ovulation discharge was a weird orangy-red color which I've NEVER seen before. Now when I urinate or move a certain way I am getting ovary pain and making love to my husband was so painful I nearly threw up! Sorry if this is TMI, but I think it's important to document this. I've NEVER experienced pain like this before. I stood up and nearly collapsed. The nausea was soo bad, I had to just lay down for a while until it all passed. My abdomen is feeling kind of odd right now too...

I have no idea what is happening here. I always feel like something new is showing up.

No comments: