Monday, December 14, 2009

Stomach is Hurting WHY?

My stomach has been out of control. It always hurts anymore at least a little bit and I've been getting sick a lot. I'm always sick first thing in the morning and even sometimes like an hour afterward. This has been getting worse since going gluten free, egg free, strawberry, tomato and dairy-free (unless it's the raw milk).

This is what I ate today in no particular order:

Whole Chicken leg with no seasoning or sauce
1/2 cup of ground beef with salt
Rice with butter/salt
Mixed veggies with salt
Celery sticks with peanut butter
Enjoy Life chocolate chips hehehe
Chai tea (red tea) with 3 tbls of raw milk
1/2 cup of coffee
2 Oranges
1 banana

Where am I going wrong here? Why is my stomach hurting tonight. Why am I bloated?! It is really starting to drive me crazy because I just can't figure this out now. I had quite a few high carb foods today, but I just don't know. I'm not itchy tonight though, so go figure?! I'm thinking about doing the stool test from Enterolab to see what is going on with my stomach. They can test for a whole bunch of things. I just don't have the money for it, but when I do, I think it's a sure thing for me.

No comments: