Monday, March 1, 2010

My Blood Pressure

As always my BP is low without florinef, but for whatever reason it's not any worse when on the beta blockers. I'm not complaining.

Tonight I thought I'd take my BP while sitting. Then take it immediately upon standing to see what happens. Normally my heart rate would go through the roof and my BP would fall even further.

Here's what it showed tonight.

Sitting: 92/66 HR 76
Standing: 95/68 HR 70

70....70 while STANDING! I don't care WHY, but these beta blockers have been amazing. I have an appointment with my EP on March 12th.

I think it might be impacting my thyroid slightly though as my basal temperatures have been really really low. Ugh...It's actually confused the LadyComp, which is what I use as my method of birth control. It's day 20 and it doesn't think I've ovulated yet... My temps aren't indicating that I have either, so I'm not sure what's up with that. Lately my cycles have just been odd. I used to get mid cycle pain, but that's gone now. Then my cycles used to be 24 days, but the past 2-3 months they were 29, 30 and 32. However, last month my cycle was only 26 days long. I don't get it at all.

No comments: