Friday, April 1, 2011

Round 3: DMPS Complete

I am happy to say round 3 of DMPS is complete and I don't feel any symptoms still. As a reminder, I am taking 50mg of DMPS every 8 hours for 3 days.  I don't know if I should be happy, worried or content.  haha Is it doing anything?  I should I be feeling something to know it is working?

I am not the type of person who has placebo effects...Today I felt like my vision was more clear like I got a new contact prescription.  It was not particularly bright or sunny, so I don't think it had anything to do with lighting.  We'll see in the next few days if this sticks around of if I am just imagining things.   :)  As we were driving around, I could see every twig and stick on trees.  The rocks on the ground were more defined and it was just amazing overall.  The floaters are still there, but the actual vision felt like it was better than 20/20.  It was incredible.

That is all for now.  I'm still working on getting my thoughts together for Part 2 of the Lyme discussion. 

No comments: