Friday, June 18, 2010

Check this out

This is kind of weird and I don't like to jump to conclusions too fast. First off I am not CURED or anything like that. However, these past few days I've been feeling better. Now I couldn't figure out anything that I had changed to make me feel any better. Hydrocortisone dose is the same, florinef is the same, salt intake the same. I haven't changed any supplements or anything like that at all. So what is it that IS different...

A few days ago I got a terrible bladder infection. It literally came out of no where. One minute was feeling great, next I was in terrible pain, having to pee every 5 minutes and I was actually peeing out BLOOD. My urine was red red with blood clots...YIKES. For the past few days I've been on antibiotics AND I've been feeling better! WOW!!

I really have no idea what that means, but it is certainly interesting. Yesterday I rode nearly 2 miles on my recumbent bike and then we went for about a mile walk. I had my usual fatigue, but my heart wasn't that bad at all. Maybe I am just having a good few days and it is coincidental.

Who knows but I will definitely take it.

No comments: