Thursday, June 24, 2010

NutrEval Results Are In





Here are the results! I finally figured out privacy options on photobucket, so here's a link to the album with the NutrEval results. The guest password is birdladyblog to gain access! No offense but I didn't want any of you rummaging through my personal album, so everything is locked down now. haha!!

The results are QUITE extensive. My urinary MMA, Formiminoglutamic acid and Sarcosine are all elevated, which according to wikipedia/google are indicative of a B12, B6 and B9 deficiency. I guess this wouldn't be such a big deal if I haven't already been taking 1000mcg of Methyl B12 and Folate (B9) on a near daily basis!

There are a few amino acids on the list that have me really wondering what is going on.

I have the following elevated:
a-Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG)
Leucine
Isoleucine
Sarcosine
Formiminoglutamic Acid
B-Aminoisobutyric Acid
Taurine
Methylmalonic Acid
Tryptophan
Cysteine
Glutamic Acid
Proline
Arachiodonic Acid
Docosatetraenoic Acid (DTA)

Most of the things online only talk about if your levels are low...That doesn't help me much! haha

I'm on my own to interpret this test! More to come. I'm too tired to write a whole bunch up right now.

No comments: