Monday, February 28, 2011

First Walk of the Season!

It was still chilly yesterday but my husband and I went for our first walk of the season.  It was beautiful because there was still ice on the lake.  I should have brought my camera with me, but did not think about it at all. 

We did not walk the full loop, but did about half way around and I decided it was better to take it easy.  Since it was our first walk, we are out of practice and I didn't want to collapse after ward.  haha!

None of my heart monitor watches work anymore, so I could not check my heart. Sometimes I think it is better that way... We walked up a steep hill and my heart immediately went insane.  Probably 140's, so I know this summer is going to be rough. 

I am so nervous about tomorrow (oral surgeon).  AHH!!

No comments: