Thursday, October 23, 2008

AHHHHH I'M SO ITCHY

Oh my goodness. I am so damn itchy. It appears that I have hives of some sort, but I have no idea what from. My one bald spot is extremely itchy. I feel like I need to jump up and down just to keep myself from scratching at it. I have no idea what is happening to me, but this is terrible. Itchiness is one of those things that you can't just forget about. The longer you try to forget about it the more intense it becomes.

When I go to lay down in a few hours, I will be taking Benadryl. There is no way I can sleep like this. I hate using medications like that to artificially calm my body down, but this is insanity.

I have a dentist visit tomorrow to get my nightguard. I will be happy to have it (as long as it fits okay) because I've been grinding at night. I hate that feeling.

No comments: