Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feel Very Fatigued Today

I drove myself to voice/violin lesson today and the drive down there has completely worn me out. I can barely keep my eyes open. I've been fighting with myself for hours now.

The funny thing is today both teachers said that I looked much better than last week. I purposely did my makeup and curled the ends of my hair. I thought I looked like a dead person trying to look alive, but obviously it worked! HAHA If they only knew how I truly felt.

Last week's lesson, I felt very crazy but tired. A little out of my mind, shaky, very sweaty and unable to focus whatsoever. I was still trying to recover from the stress of the week prior. I had started to wean off of the cortef and my body was feeling it.

I've been getting terrible headaches and I just feel like I'm moving in slow motion. Today I hope I sleep well. For how tired I feel, I can't imagine having any problems.

No comments: