Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mood Is Improvement

My mood has been a little better these past 2 days. I was really depressed and agitated last week and I'm glad that it is finally moving on. I think it was because I weaned myself off of the cortef a little faster than what's recommended. Obviously, I really need it, but I HAVE to wait. Dr. Goldstein agreed to order all of the blood work. There has been a slight change in plans. I believe I may be going to see a doctor near Scranton, PA. I may in fact cancel the appointment with the endo at the end of March. The doctor in PA is supposed to be really good with hypopituitary problems. He requires a lot of the blood work I requested from Dr. Goldstein. Since he is about 5 1/2 hours away from me, I want to make sure I have everything in order.

I just need to stop by Dr. Goldstein's office and pick up the papers when I go in for a B 12 shot next week... My legs and feet have been tingling again, which is always a sure sign for me.

Tomorrow I have the gynecologist appointment. I think I can go, but we'll have to see. /sigh

No comments: