Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still Recovering...

Last night and this morning were so bad, I cannot even describe it. I've been popping decongestant meds every time I can according to the box and even still, I can barely breathe through my nose. They are so plugged up that when I swallow it is popping my ears!

The only thing that has given me some relief, so I can sleep, is the medicine with pseudo ephedrine. You know the stuff where you have to practically sign your life away when you buy it? If it weren't for this stuff, I would have gone completely mad by now. In 2 more hours, I get to see how I really feel when it finally wears off and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

My sister is still sick too, so this must be quite the flu! We are now at day 5 and I don't see myself recovering by tomorrow.

No comments: