Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Terrible Shin Pain Today

My left shin is hurting so bad today. I have no idea what is causing this as I didn't do a damn thing yesterday. It was hurting last night too, but didn't think much of it.

I was on a higher dose of HC and I wonder what is happening. I've had shin pain when on 27.5mg of HC, so I'm not convinced it's only from the HC. Maybe my thyroid has finally decided to stop working. I've been having a lot of hoarseness in my voice. I have also been having trouble swallowing and eating food. Stuff keeps getting stuck down there as it moves into the esophagus. The doc wanted me to up my nighttime dose to see if I slept better and sadly I have been. I'm not feeling good throughout the rest of the day though.

I think tomorrow I'm going to try 10, 10, 7.5 10. It's really a weird way to dose HC, but the doc told me to try the 10mg at night for a full week. I'm not about to abandon that idea right now.

I'm also very agitated and annoyed today. Now that can be a sign of too much HC, so I'll have to keep an eye on things. In addition to that I've gained another 8 lbs! Yay. That does a lot for the self-esteem.

No comments: