Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Had A Rough Night

Last night was hellish for me. I hate to blame it on the dental work, but it may have been the cause. I try to refrain from becoming one of those people who blame EVERYTHING on 1 specific illness without any reasoning behind it. Those with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, epstein-barr virus are some of the worst! Their finger nail hurts one day and it suddenly become listed as a symptom of chronic fatigue. Or they have a headache because they had too much caffeine and it's a epstein-barr virus headache! You just have to be careful not to do this. At some point, you do start to look crazy. haha

On to my story. I woke up around 4:30am wide awake. I went to bed at 1:30, so I hadn't slept much yet. My heart my pounding, hurting really bad and I had shortness of breath. It felt like I was having a heart attack, but I know I wasn't having one. I'm not exactly sure why I knew I wasn't, but thank goodness.

After that I just couldn't sleep at all. I tossed and turned in bed practically all night. This morning I feel okay. Obviously a little sleepy, but completely normal aside from the lack of sleep.

Today I need to call the apothecary back to get the DMSA made properly. It was just too hectic yesterday to return his call.

I just called the apothecary and the person taking care of my order isn't in today! I can't win. /pout

No comments: