Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Round 2, Day 2 Mercury Detox

The timer came in the mail yesterday and it has been a life saver. I recommend this to anyone doing Dr. Cutler's mercury detox protocol. The reason why this timer is good is because it is simple. In the middle of the night you need something you won't be fussing around with or confused with how to reset it.

When you set the timer for the desired time of 4 hours, it will begin to count down. This way you never have to set a specific time on the timer. Alarm clocks are simply too unreliable and it requires you to reset it in the middle of the night. This fumbling caused me to miss out on the last 2 doses in the last round.

What sealed the deal for me with this timer is that you can choose what type of alert you want. If you are in a library or somewhere quiet, you can turn it on the vibrating and light mode. If you need it to wake you up at night, you can turn on the ring and turn off the vibrating. This way I can use it in multiple places.

Here's a picture of it.

I have been getting some kidney pain when I am close to my next pill. So I bumped it up to every 3:30 hours just to see if it would subside. Today I am not noticing any kidney pain, so maybe that helped. Waking up every 3 1/2 hours in the middle of the night was horrendous. I am only now "waking up". It has taken a few hours to get going.

My bald spots are very itchy today. That is a bad sign. Anytime they are itchy it means I will be losing hair in the next few days. I'll have to keep an eye on them and see what happens here. Ugh, I really don't want to lose anymore hair.

Here are the most recent hair pictures.

No comments: