Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Looking for a Mercury Detox support group?

It can be really hard finding a message board or group. Then when you find one the people on there can be...blah. Sometimes these support groups don't like to partake in discussions on how to get better. What's the point of them then?

Well I found an excellent website that has an active forum. We don't have all of the answers, but we can talk to you about what's going on and give you some advice.

The website is called Herballure.com The reason why I really enjoy this place is because the people are open minded. I've never come across a website with such a large number of intelligent, caring and knowledgeable people! Seriously this forum has made my life so much happier. I now have a channel to vent and discuss complex issues.

To get directly to the mercury amalgam forum use this link. Feel free to join and say hello!

No comments: