Friday, March 27, 2009

DI In A Bad Phase?

This is somewhat embarrassing, but I almost peed myself this week, TWICE! The first time we went for a walk at the park and I went before leaving the house. We got to the park and my bladder filled up so fast. I was ready to pee in the woods, but there wasn't enough cover. haha We had to cut our walk short, but I walked 2 miles on a full bladder...I still don't know how I did it.

The other time was when we went grocery shopping a few nights ago. I had to go so bad when we got there, then about 5 minutes after we pulled away, I had to go again. We don't spend a lot of time in the store, so it made no sense that I had to go again.

These two near accidents has me taking my DDAVP again for the time being. It's helped a lot. I just wish I could understand why this happens to me. Everytime I take a spray, I have to cross off a dose because each bottle only has 50 full dose sprays but there's always left over fluid. I put the date on each dose. I skipped almost all of February, but january I took it every single day. March was sort of weird. Some weeks I took it others I didn't. I have a feeling that April I will be taking it every day.

Since my DI is bad, I wonder what my TSH is doing. I can't wait to see what this new doc says about my crazy labs. I was told he loves puzzles and is interested in complex cases. This gives me hope. :-)

Today I feel pretty good overall. I am tired because we had to get up early, but aside from the lack of sleep, I'm thirsty but good.

No comments: