Friday, March 13, 2009

Round 10, Day 3 Mercury Detox

I got through the second night taking 25mg of DMSA every 4 hours. Wow I forgot how annoying it was to take the pills in the night. It's really kicking my butt! Every 4 hours is much easier than every 3 though. Waking up only twice isn't so bad!

These past two days I've barely been sleeping. I wake up suddenly having to check the timer to see if I missed it. I'm not sure why I am doing this, but it's driving me crazy. I put new batteries in the timer, so it's louder than ever and there's NO way I can sleep through the buzzing, flashing light and annoying beeping sound.

The good news is that I have no detoxing symptoms. I've been feeling pretty good (aside from all of my other problems) and haven't even had a headache! I was a little concerned starting back up on the higher dose of DMSA after taking many months off. I will end this round when I go to sleep tonight.

I have decided my rounds will be 3 days, 2 nights. Rather than 3 days, 3 nights or 4 days, 4 nights. I think that may have too much for me and the interruption of sleep is not good. It really messes with my adrenals and this lets me sleep the whole night through after a round of chelation. With equal days/nights, I was chelating through the last night and then having to wake up tired, weak and without my body repairing itself overnight.

I've been having stabbing lower back pain right over my kidneys/adrenals area for over a week now (started before chelation). But with my new test results, I'm not even sure what to believe. I'm just going to keep chelating until it makes me crash again. Sort of stupid, but I'll use that crash to check my thyroid again to see what's going on with it!

No comments: