Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a safe and happy day. We visited the family last night, so we are free to do what we want.

Last night was the first time in a while I had a night sweat. It wasn't a drenching kind, but I was really really hot. I had to kick off the covers and let the cold air cool me down. There's no reason why I was hot last night. The baseboard heat was OFF in the room and it was in the mid 20's outside. What is really strange is that it is the first night that I could sleep. I've had insomnia for about 4 nights. I go to sleep fine, but then wake up 25 times usually after 4am.

The pain in my chest is back. I don't know if the doctor is in tomorrow, but I am calling to make an appointment. It is easier to make an appointment with the doctor than to try to give a message over the phone. The messages aren't given to her. I hope she knows this! I've been taking it easy with singing. I sang a little the other day and it was OK. Then 2 days later, I noticed it was aching whether I was singing or not. It's probably just a pulled muscle, but I just want it checked. The fact that is hurts when I breathe, exhale and laugh doesn't make me feel any better.

I have also been grinding the crap out of my teeth at night. I've been wearing my night guard and it's a good thing. I wake up with my teeth in all sorts of weird positions and my jaw crooked to one side. What the hell is going on? I'm not stressed at all! Holidays don't stress me...

No comments: